Data Analysis and Graphs
Links verified on 8/4/09
- Data Pick - Ask questions, collect data, tally and then select graph to depict data.
- Create a Graph - Five types of graphs can be made here; bar, line, area, pie or x-y.
- Mode, Mean, Median - This is an interactive lesson followed by activities. (UK measurements)
- Reading a Grid - Find Hurkle behind the grid. - (type X and Y axis numbers to find him)
- Reading a Grid - Planet Hop; find the points on the grid where different planets are.
- What's the Point? - Find the ordered pair on a grid.
- Pie Chart - Students view pie charts (parameters: number of sectors, size of sector as a percent)
- Circle Graph - Enter data categories and the value of each category to create a circle graph. (similar to "Pie Chart" but the user can define the data set)
- Bar Graph - Enter data to create a bar graph, then manipulate the graph's maximum and minimum values.
- Patterns for Solid Figures - Complete the pattern to make a cube figure.
- Understanding Graphs - Use this online interactive lesson to learn how to read a graph.