Counting - CCSS K.CC.A.1, K.CC.A.2, K.CC.A.4, K.CC.A.5, K.CC.A.6, K.CC.A.7
Links verified on 2/19/14
- Exercises and Games
- Counting to 100 - Type in the number that comes next.
- Counting to 100 - Count the items and type in the correct number.
- Counting up to 100 - Count the number of items and type in the number.
- Connect the Dots to Make a Picture - [1-15] Click on the numbers in sequence.
- Connect the Dots to Make a Picture - [1-20] Click on the numbers in sequence.
- Count the Number of Wheels - You will be shown several pictures to count the wheels.
- Counting Objects - Count to 10, Count to 30, Customize it for some other number - from FreeMathTest.>
- Give the Dog a Bone - On an empty number square, find the correct number spot.
- How Many? - [1-20] Click on the number that match the amount.
- How Many Fish? - [1-12] Count the number of fish and click on the number.
- Interactive Counting - Connect the dots as quickly as you can. Try to get to all twenty levels!
- Interactive Number Chart - Color the number chart to reinforce different lessons.
- Match Number Word with Numeral - Match the number words 0-25 with the corresponding numeral.
- Mend the Number Square - Drag the number in the spot where the caterpillar is.
- Numeral Recognition - Bear Dice Game- Click on the dice and match the cards with the same numbers.
- Sequences - Count by 2's, 5's, or 10's or customize or print worksheets.
- What Number Comes Next? - Choose a level and practice counting to 100 by helping Professor Smart find the number that would come next.