1st Grade Interactive Language Arts Skill Builders
Reading Comprehension and Main Idea - CCSS RF.1.4, RI.1.2, RL.1.2,
Links verified on 2/11/2016
- Reading Ring - Put three panels of a Garfield comic strip in order and then answer questions about the story.
- Real or Make Believe - This site help children discover the difference between real and make believe. [This expired link is available through the Wayback Machine Internet Archive. If the page doesn't load quickly click on Impatient? at the bottom right of the page.]
- I Can Read - Listen to the sentence and then answer the question.
- What's the Big Idea? - Fishing Bears: A lesson and activity.
- Tale of Peter Rabbit - Select What's Going On and then answer questions about each picture.
Internet4classrooms is a collaborative effort by
Susan Brooks and Bill Byles.