Comparing Numbers - CCSS K.CC.C.6, K.CC.C.7
Links verified on 10/26/2015
- Exercises and Games
- Alligator Lunch - A mini lesson with practice problems on using the greater than and less than symbols with Allie the Alligator.
- Balloon Pop - Determine if the number is greater than, equal to, or less than the other number.
- Circle the set that has more objects - Online quiz that is self checking.
- Circle the set that has less objects- Online quiz that is self checking.
- Compare Two 1-Digit Numbers (>,<,=) - Online quiz that is self checking.
- Compare Numbers Game - Select the range of numbers you want to play with and select the correct sign (<, =, >).
- Compare Numbers to 10 - Compare the numbers to see which one is bigger or smaller.
- Comparing Number Values - Count and compare the number dots to decide which symbol should complete the statements (<, =, >).
- Dive for the Treasure - Help the diver from the treasure by guessing which number is greater.
- Few or Many - Click the object that has few or many. Click on the word Again to try another one.
- More, Less, or the Same - Count the objects on each side and decide if they are more, less or the same. Students must recognize the words.
- More or Less - Compare two numbers and determine if one is "Less Than", Equal To", or "Greater Than" the other.
- Same Number of Things - Drag the group on the left to the group that has the same number of things.
- Short or Long - Click on the short one and then click on the long one.
- Which is More - Interactive quiz comparing two groups of coins.