Kindergarten Interactive Math Skill Builders
Beginning Money - K.MD.A.1
Links verified on 07/25/2016
- Exercises and Games with Audio
- Coin Combo Game - Click on the falling coins to make the money amount. You can use any combination of the coins to make the money amount.
- Coin Names: Penny through Quarter - Interactive quiz naming coins.
- Coin Values: Penny through Quarter - Interactive quiz identifying coin value.
- Discovering Coin Values - Drag the coins and drop them into the cup so that they equal the amount provided.
- Money Coins - Interactive game identifying coins, counting by 2,5, and 10s, show equal amounts.
- Peter Pig's Money Counter - Choose your level. Sort the coins into the jars and watch the money grow in your bank.
- Starfish Theater - Click the coins needed to make the money amount shown and then click the clam.
- Exercises and Games without Audio
- Cents of Color - Interactive coloring page from the U S Mint. Students can select from many state quarters.
- Coin Memory Game - Concentration style coin matching game.
- Coins for Candy - Identify, know the value of, and compare the values of a penny, nickel, and dime. Lesson is available in text only and text with audio format.
- Count On It - Buy objects for the amount shown by counting out the correct change.
- Count Pennies - Value of coins.
- Count Pennies and Nickels - Value of coins.
- Count Pennies, Nickels, and Dimes - Value of coins.
- Counting with Money - Choose the answer that best fits the amount of money you have in your pile.
- Let's Compare - Type the amount and then compare the two amounts.
- Money to Build a Robot - Find the number of pennies, dimes, nickels or quarters in the bag.
- Which is More - Interactive quiz comparing two groups of coins.
Internet4classrooms is a collaborative effort by
Susan Brooks and Bill Byles.