2-D and 3-D Shapes - CCSS 7.G.A.2, 7.G.A.3
Links verified on 10/15/2017
- 3-D Grid - use this blank grid to practice using the controls before trying the two activities below
- 3-D Modeling - click to duplicate the 3-D shape
- 3-D Building - build a much larger model, including color changes
- Cube - Find out which colors will be on opposite faces of a cube whose faces are shown unfolded.
- Geometry 3D Shapes - [Don't use your real name] Try a quiz of thirty-nine questions from Annenberg Media.
- Plot Plans and Silhouettes - Your task is to come up with plot plans that would match given silhouettes.
- Quick Images - Stretch both your visualization and drawing muscles with this shape drawing activity.