Links verified 10/1/2016
- The Children's Museum of Indianapolis - the world's largest children's museum with a history that dates back to 1925. The museum offers nontraditional learning opportunities for children and their families. Explore some of their on-line exhibits.
- Exploratorium - the museum of science, art, and human perception
- The Franklin Institute Science Museum in Philadelphia. Pennsylvania
- MuseumStuff - this web site can help you find museums online, educational links, virtual exhibits and more
- National Civil Rights Museum - a complex of museums and historic buildings in Memphis, Tennessee; its exhibits trace the history of the Civil Rights Movement in the United States from the 17th century to the present
- The National Museum of Natural History - A Smithsonian Institution
- National Museum of the American Indian posted by the Smithsonian Institution.
- Online Exhibits from the Exploratorium - Identify the human embryo, find out why that dot disappears and much more.
- Science Museum - this London museum has lots of "online stuff"