Columbus Day happens on the second Monday of October to celebrate Christopher Columbus' discoveries in 1942.
Links verified 10/7/2018
- Why we Celebrate Columbus Day?
- Who was Christopher Columbus?
- Find Columbus Day Printables- Get printable books, games, maps, puzzles, and a detailed picture of his ship with labeled terms.
- Learn about the history of Columbus - Read about the discovery and what makes this day important.
- Columbus Discovery Map - Columbus Day printable/coloring page.
- Columbus Day Word Find
- Columbus Day - Coloring Pages, song, sailor hats
- Columbus Day Online Quiz - Test your Christopher Columbus knowledge.
- Columbus' Voyage: Map and Ships - Create the map and ships of Columbus' voyage
- Printable Ship Pattern - A Columbus day craft project.