Links verified 1/19/2018
- Autism Apps - This free app offers a comprehensive list of applications designed specifically for Autism Spectrum Disorders.
- Talk Assist - An alternative speech aid - what you type will be spoken out loud.
- Autism Apps - A comprehensive free list of apps related to games and resources on Autism.
- See.Touch.Learn - A picture learning system where you create your own picture card-lessons, track answers, and more.
- Sign language resources: BuzzCards - Create your own phrases and questions in a flashcard form to help communicate if you come across someone who can't read sign language.
- Sorenson BuzzCards - This app allows you to create phrases and questions in flashcard form so that person can read what you are trying to say; a wonderful tool for people with hearing impairments.