TN Biology II Standards - 2008-2009 Implementation
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print
Science Curriculum Standards
3216 - Biology II
- Animal Cell Mitosis - This animation demonstrates the stages of mitosis in an animal cell.
- The Cell Cycle & Mitosis Tutorial - Interphase and Mitosis diagrams with a link to a mitosis movie at the bottom of the page.
- Cell Cycle Quiz - Correct each error by clicking on the incorrect word or phrase. Correct picks will result in the insertion of the correct word or phrase above the error.
- How Cells Divide - a great interactive site from Nova
- An index of Mitosis/Meiosis animations
- Learn the steps in mitosis with a set of excellent images.
- Learn the steps in mitosis with an interactive Java tutorial
- Interactive Mitosis Tutorial - requires Shockwave
- Mitosis animation - a follow up quiz is included
- Mitosis & Meiosis from the Lab Bench at Prentice Hall
- Site Map |
- About Us |
- Teacher Training |
- Make Internet4Classrooms.com your home page. |
- Copyright © 2000-2017 Internet4Classrooms, LLC All rights reserved.250636310 US 1 desktop not tablet not iPad device-width