Identify the rights outlined by the Bill of Rights (i.e., Amendments 1, 5, 6, and 8). 4.4.2
Links verified 11/29/2017
- Bill of Rights - amendments 1 through 10
- Bill of Rights - quiz in the form of a Concentration matching activity
- Bill of Rights - a Quia quiz
- Bill of Rights: for Kids - in simple words, easy to understand
- Bill of Rights: Flashcards - ten flashcards to be used as review
- Bill of Rights Flashcards - from Flashcard Exchange, click on the Study tab to begin
- Bill of Rights Match Game - select elementary or secondary version to start the game Game requires Shockwave.
- Bill of Rights: Matching Exercise - ten questions, use drop down menu to identify each of the ten amendments [This expired link is available through the Wayback Machine Internet Archive. If the page doesn't load quickly click on Impatient? at the bottom right of the page.]
- The Bill of Rights - from the National Archives
- Freedom of Religion - a quiz produced by PBS
- Rights of Citizens: The Bill of Rights - from Ben's Guide to U.S. Government (3-5)
- Word Search - T. Smith Publishing, Bill of Rights word search game.
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print