CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RL.1.7 - Use illustrations and details in a story to describe its characters, setting, or events.
Authors: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers
Title: CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RL.1.7 Use Illustrations And Details In A Story To Describe Its... Reading:Literature - 1st Grade English Language Arts Common Core State Standards
Publisher: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers, Washington D.C.
Copyright Date: 2010
(Page last edited 10/08/2017)
- Cbeebies Stories - Online audio stories with words and illustrations.
- Illustrations - Online interactive lesson with practice included.
- Listening Lesson - Use this online PowerPoint to teach and practice this concept.
- Merpy Stories - No audio, but colorful illustrations and stories to read on your own.
- Starfall Stories - Fiction and Nonfiction stories
- StoryPlace stories - Stories online with activities and prints outs for each story.