Interactive Grammar Sites for Test Prep
Interactive Grammar Help
Links verified on 09/24/2016
- Interactive exercises, 47 different concepts; some are multiple-choice, others are gap-fill exercises [This expired link is available through the Wayback Machine
Internet Archive. If the page doesn't load quickly click on Impatient?
at the bottom right of the page.]
Grammar Blast - Grades 2-5
- A site from Houghton Mifflin English that reviews many basic grammar skills such as punctuation, verbs, subject-predicate, capitalization, adverbs and many more.
Grammar Blast - Grades 6-8
. A site from Houghton Mifflin English that reviews many basic grammar skills such as prepositional phrases, complex sentences, modifiers, clauses and many others.
Harcourt School Publishers
offers a variety of interactive games to practice such skills as sentence structure, verbs, plurals and nouns. Grades 3-5
- Interactive Grammar Activities - 174 quizzes and activities on a variety of grammar topics
- Proofreading skills practice for grades 2 through 8 in all areas of English grammar
- Select the type of sentence, and then edit sentences for correct punctuation and capitalization
site for teachers |
PowerPoint show |
Acrobat document |
Word document |
whiteboard resource |
video format |
interactive lesson |
a quiz |
lesson plan |
Internet4classrooms is a collaborative effort by
Susan Brooks and Bill Byles.