PowerPoint Office 2007 Tutorials
If you have a question about using PowerPoint in your classroom please send email to Internet4Classrooms.Anyone planning to use PowerPoint in their classroom should read Scoring PowerPoints by Jamie McKenzie.
Our E-mail addresses are found below
- Un-grouping with Office 2007 - Whether you like almost all or just a little bit of a clip art image, PowerPoint allows you to break the image into parts to remove some of the image.
- Using PowerPoint to animate an Excel Chart in Office 2007 - Here are suggestions on how to make a simple chart in Excel and then use PowerPoint to display the elements of the chart one at a time.
- Adding Transitions to a Slide Show - Transitions determine how a slide disappears from the screen or how the next slide appears onto the screen.
- Setting Run Time on a PowerPoint Show - This tutorial will help you prepare a show which runs without mouse clicks.
- Type On a Slide During a Presentation in Office 2007 - create blanks for students to fill in during the slide show
- Using action Buttons in a PowerPoint show - Action buttons allow you to move around in the slide show visiting slides in any order you choose.
- Using Invisible Action Buttons in a PowerPoint Show - Action Buttons can be made invisible so they don't show up on the slide, but they can still perform their function.