Graphic Organizer Files to Download
If you have a question about using Excel in your classroom please send email to Internet4Classrooms.
Our E-mail addresses are found below
- Concept Map Samples - Four graphic organizers, of varying complexity, demonstrate this non-mathematical use of an Excel worksheet.
- Make a Story Web - A story web for Little Red Riding Hood is given as an idea starter for use in your language arts classroom. You could modify the chart and use it as a template or make your own on two blank sheets included.
- Pilgrim Timeline - This timeline uses multi-levels as an example of how to give multiple facts about each of several dates. This workbook does not use the same format that is used on the TCAP.
- Pilgrim Timeline (simplified) - Only half as much information is used in this Pilgrim timeline. This workbook does not use the same format that is used on the TCAP.
- Pre-Reading Clock - This literacy game uses words from a selection that students are going to read. Instructions are given for using the game and blank templates are provided for you to practice making your own pre-reading clock.
- Shapes to Drag - Three graphic organizers are provided for your students to click and drag drawings into circles; shapes, colors, and living things.
- Template for making Webs - Eight webs are provided as templates for you or your students to write on; four have a main idea circle with four supporting idea circles and four have three supporting idea circles.
- Tennessee Timeline - Use this workbook as an example of how to make timelines that look like those used on the TCAP assessment.
- Timeline - early science - Use this workbook as an example of how to make timelines that look like those used on the TCAP assessment.
- Timeline - Edgar Allen Poe - Use this workbook as an example of how to make timelines that look like those used on the TCAP assessment.
- Timeline Template (Multi-level) - Caution: This timeline is not like the format used on the TCAP assessment. The workbook provides a multilevel template for you to modify and use in your classroom instruction.
- Venn Diagram - Two worksheets provide blank Venn diagrams; one a two circle Venn, and the other a three circle Venn.