Writing Sentences - CCSS RF.1.1a, L.1.1.c, L.1.2,
Links verified on 11/10/13
- Can you make sense of a sentence? - Drag the words into the correct sentence order.
- Characters - Click on the different parts to create a character, then write a sentence about the character you created.
- Clean Up Your Grammar - Nouns and Verbs by Maggie's Earth Adventures- Put the trash into the correct bucket, separating the nouns and verbs.
- Kung Fu Sentences - Put the words in the right order to make a sentence.
- Literacy Center - A great site for pre-K to first grade. Activities with colors, numbers, letters, shapes and words. Site translated in Spanish, Dutch, French and English. Also has a typing component in the Keyboard Section.
- Lionel's Tall Tales - Make a sentence by putting groups of words together.
- Scrambled Sentences - Click on the words in order to make a sentence.
- Scrambled Sentences - Drag the words in the correct order to create a sentence.
- Sentence and Language Structure - Test your knowledge on the parts of a sentence with this quiz that's also self checking.
- Tale of Peter Rabbit - Click on Word Order and then drag the groups of words to make a sentence. Each of the 15 sentences have three parts.
- The Patchworker - Arrange the words in the correct order to reveal a proper sentence and the patchwork picture.
- Trapped! - Escape from the tower using your knowledge of simple, compound and complex sentences.
- Wall of Words - Drag scrambled words to create a sentence.