Verb Study - CCSS L.5.1.b, L.5.1.c, L.5.1.d
Links verified on 05/20/2015
- Grammar Blast - Choose 5th grade and then select Verbs.
- Grammar Gorillas - Advanced level - Practice identifying all parts of speech.
- Irregular Verbs - Learn the past tense of irregular English verbs with this Jeopardy type game for two players.
- Irregular Verbs - 6 interactive activities to practice using irregular verbs. Includes handouts to keep track of answers.
- Linking Verbs - Identify whether the underlined verb is used as a linking verb.
- Power Proofreading - [Verb Practice] Choose 5th grade then select; Luke's Music Talk , Hilary's Hilarious Comedy Hour, Memo to Stump Humphrey Staff, Evening Weather Report, Olivia and Tutu, or any one of the mixed practice exercises.
- Parts of Speech - Decide what parts of speech should be used to fill out the blanks.
- Subject-Verb Agreement - 6 interactive activities to practice using irregular verbs. Includes handouts to keep track of answers.
- To Be - Use your keyboard to answer - present and past tense quiz.
- Verb Phrases - Identify the complete verb phrase in each sentence.