Links verified on 3/6/2013
- "Be" Verb Practice - Type the correct verb form for each question. Self checking.
- Grammar Blast - Choose 5th grade and then select Verbs.
- Grammar Gorillas - Advanced level - Practice identifying all parts of speech.
- Irregular Verbs - Learn the past tense of irregular English verbs with this Jeopardy type game for two players.
- Irregular Verbs - 6 interactive activities to practice using irregular verbs. Includes handouts to keep track of answers.
- Linking Verbs - Identify whether the underlined verb is used as a linking verb.
- Power Proofreading - [Verb Practice] Choose 5th grade then select; Luke's Music Talk , Hilary's Hilarious Comedy Hour, Memo to Stump Humphrey Staff, Evening Weather Report, Olivia and Tutu, or any one of the mixed practice exercises.
- Parts of Speech - Decide what parts of speech should be used to fill out the blanks.
- Practicing past, present & future tenses - Tense Activity 1 | Tense Activity 2 | Tense Activity 3 [only works in Internet Explorer]
- Subject-Verb Agreement - 6 interactive activities to practice using irregular verbs. Includes handouts to keep track of answers.
- To Be - Use your keyboard to answer - present and past tense quiz.
- Verb Phrases - Identify the complete verb phrase in each sentence.
- Verb Tenses - Identify if the underlined verb is formed correctly.