Tape Diagrams - CCSS 6.RP-3
Links verified on 12/04/2016
- Common Core 6th Grade Lesson Videos - Percent with Tape Diagram
- Comparing Tape Diagram Solutions to Algebraic Solutions - Tape Diagrams can be used to model and identify the sequence of operations to find a solution algebraically.
- Equations - Solving Word Problems - PDF sheet with many word problems to solve.
- Exploring Equivalent Ratios: Using A Tape Diagram - online lesson
- Grade 6 Common Core Standards - Activities and lessons for 6.RP-1, 6.RP-2 and 6.RP-3
- Grade 6 Math Worksheets - Ratios & Proportions
- Introduction to Tape Diagrams - PDF Lesson.
- Model and Solve Word Problems - Ratio and Proportion Game; Thinking Blocks
- Multiply a whole number and a fraction by using a tape diagram - Lesson plan.
- Part to Part Ratios Using Tape Diagrams and Tables - Lesson Plans with resources to print.
- Ratio Comparison - Video Lesson.
- Ratio Comparison Model B - Video Lesson
- Ratio Comparison Model C - Video Lesson
- Ratios & Tape Diagrams, Pt. 2 - YouTube Video
- Reading and Making Tape Diagram - Printable Worksheets And Lessons
- Solving Ratio Problems With Tables, Tape Diagrams & Double Number Lines - Lesson and quiz
- Solving Word Problems Using Tape Diagrams - Lesson plan
- Solve Word Problems Using Tape Diagrams - YouTube video lesson
- Tape Diagram Worksheets- Addition, subtraction, multiplication fractions, ratios and more.
- Tape Diagrams - PPT show explaining tape diagrams; giving examples
- Understand and solve unit rate problems - by using a tape diagram to reveal the relationship between the two quantities being compared -