Synonyms, Antonyms or Homonyms - CCSS L.7.5.B
Links verified on 10/29/2015
- A Feast of Homonyms - Quiz matching game
- Field Trip - Unscrambling synonyms. Find a synonym for each word in black; a word list is provided.
- Finding New Ways to Say Something - Practice your alphabetizing skills, learn about synonyms and pick the right one to finish a sentence, and match words to their entries in a thesaurus.
- Furious Frogs - Multi-player game practicing synonyms, antonyms or homonyms. Select which you want to practice and then join a game.
- Synonyms Exercises - Select from beginner, intermediate and advanced and then choose an exercise. 10 exercises per level.
- Synonym.com - Type a word in the box and find a synonym, or antonym, of the word.
- Synonyms, Antonyms, and Homonyms - Read each pair of words; write S, A, or H beside the pairs.
- Synonym Challenge -When you see the word that is a synonym of the given word, click on the button at the bottom left of the screen. Be quick!
- Synonym Match - Quia matching game. Identify the matching terms in two columns.
- Synonym Pairs - Match the synonym pairs [Quia quiz]
- Synonym Toast - Click on the word that has a similar meaning as the toast in the toaster.
- Word Confusion - [Select hard] Homonym practice game
- Word Frog - Match correct word on incoming flies - select synonym, homonym or antonym practice.