6th Grade Interactive Math Skill Builders
Rounding or Estimating - CCSS 7.NS.A.1
Links verified on 12/24/2015
- Anti-Homework - Estimate angles. Correct answers will give you a homework grenade to get rid of assignments.
- Comparison Estimator - Compare two sets of objects by estimating.
- Estimate Fractional Distance - Watch Grammy carefully and estimate the fractional distance that represents where she jumped over the hedge.
- Estimation Valley Golf - Quickly estimate the answers to the math problems and play a round of golf!
- Estimating by Rounding - Practice addition with regrouping. Estimate to the nearest thousand.
- Estimating by Rounding - Practice subtraction with regrouping.
- Estimating Sum - Estimate the sum by front end estimation. No hints or clues are given.
- Estimator - Practice estimation skills by determining the number of objects, length, or area. Similar to the Comparison Estimator.
- Let's Go Shopping - Estimate by rounding to the nearest dollar as you shop.
- More or Less Estimator - This activity states a quantity and asks the user to estimate whether the set of objects is more or less than the number given.
- Spy Guys Interactive - Rounding Numbers - Watch the video and respond at various places in Lesson 9.
- That's Right - Estimate measurements in real-world problems using money.
Internet4classrooms is a collaborative effort by
Susan Brooks and Bill Byles.