Real World Problems - CCSS 8.EEA.4
Links verified on 12/24/2015
- Computation Castle - A game that requires the utilization of several math skills: mixed numbers/improper fractions, equivalent fractions, metric conversions, exponents, rounding to the nearest thousands and thousandths and place value.
- Grand Slam Math - The questions start out easy and get a little harder as you go. Don't worry, they won't throw too many curve balls.
- Late Delivery - Find the value of expression written on each door to deliver the mail.
- Math at the Mall - Practice percentages and finding the best deal while shopping at a virtual mall.
- Math Hunts- Each Math Hunt requires students to use a variety of different math skills. Select a hunt based on needed skill review. (choose from 18 hunts)
- Thinking Blocks - An interactive math tool to help students learn how to solve multi-step word problems.
- Verbal Reasoning - Challenges students to clearly understand a problem and think through the solution!
- Word Problems for Kids - Word problems with hints provided.
- Word Problems with Katie - Two levels are available to help you become better at solving math problems. Questions start out easy and get a little harder as you go.