Reading Comprehension - CCSS RL.7.10
Links verified on 7/7/2014
- Comprehension Through Context Clues - Select reading for understanding and then choose a skill level.
- Drawing Conclusions - Read the story and choose the correct word to complete the sentence.
- Drawing Conclusions - Read the story and choose the correct answer.
- The Happy Monkey - Read a passage and answer five questions.
- Reading Comprehension Online Quizzes - (Ignore the foreign characters, this is the right page) Choose a lesson from the left frame and then take the test. Score is instant. If needed, a practice is provided.
- Reading Comprehension stories - Interactive quizzes for 2 stories - Each text is followed by a grammar exercise and summary writing exercise.
- Reading Comprehension stories - Interactive quizzes for 6 stories. There are also quizzes on sequencing summarization of each story.
- Reading the Fine Print - Students read advertisements to practice reading critically.
- Science Reading Practice - Each paragraph is on a different screen and some of the difficult words are defined. After reading the article, you can take a short vocabulary quiz.
- Stated Information - Online story about elephants with a quiz.
- Stated Information - Online story about dolphins with a quiz.
- Stories to Read from Adult Learning Activities. Many online stories to read with quizzes and vocabulary tests following each story. Nature ; Money ; Science and Technology
- Strategies for Better Reading - By reading between the lines you can discover meaning not stated by the author.
- Truth in Advertising - Students read advertisements and evaluate the type of persuasive writing being employed.