Place Value - CCSS 5.NBT.A.1, 5.NBT.A.2, 5.NBT.A.3
Links verified on 6/27/2014
- Expanded Form of Numbers - Write the numeral the expanded form represents.
- Finding Place Values - Find the place value of a particular numeral within a number.
- Identifying Place Values - When given a numeral, identify the place value of the digits.
- Place Value - Choose from easy to hard rounding numbers and place value activities.
- Place Value in Words and Numbers - Type the correct numeral to represent the words.
- Place Value Party - Choose starting ages, then trade candles until both cakes have the same number.
- Place Value Strategy - [Game for one or two players] A spinner is used to select a number, players then decide where to place the number in order to make the greatest possible decimal value.
- Practice place value at FreeMathTest - numbers 10 to 99
- Specific Place - Find the numeral in a specific place value.
- There Must Be Thousands - Read, write and identify numerals to the hundred thousands.
- What's Your Name? - Practice writing the value of numbers in standard form or expanded notation.