Number Names - 2.NBT.A.3
Links verified on 8/31/2016
- Express 3 digit whole numbers in expanded form - Online quiz that is self checking.
- Express expanded form as 3 digit whole numbers - Online quiz that is self checking.
- Express 3 digit whole numbers as number names - Online quiz that is self checking.
- Express number names as 3 digit whole numbers - Online quiz that is self checking.
- Express Expanded Form as 3-Digit Number Names - Online quiz that is self checking.
- Express 3-Digit Number Names in Expanded Form - Online quiz that is self checking.
- Express 3-Digit Number in Specified Format - Online quiz that is self checking.
Place Value - CCSS 2.NBT.A.1, 2.NBT.A.1.A, 2.NBT.A.1.B, 2.NBT.A.3
- Exercises and Games
- Bingo Place Value - Look at the clue on the right and click the correct place value.
- Collect the Ducks - A three digit number appears along with a question that asks the place value of a digit (ones, tens, or hundreds) Each correct answer brings you closer to collecting all the ducks.
- Collect the Ships - Similar to Collect the Ducks except with a four digit number. Click the ones, tens, hundreds, or thousands digit.
- Expanded Form Practice - Correctly identify the expanded form out of three possible answers.
- Grouping by Tens and Ones - Click on ten ones and press group to make groups of ten and determine the numeral.
- Magic Lamp - Choose a level and select the answer that correctly matches the right digit(s). Each correct answer grants you a wish from the magic lamp.
- My Place - Weblesson with practice problems on finding the place value of digits.
- Partitioning numbers - Select the number that represents the partitioned numeral.
- Place the Penguins - Select Level 2 (1's, 10's, and 100's) and represent the number shown by putting the penguins on the correct numbers on the grid.
- Place Value - (From FreeMathTest) Choose the level of difficulty to generate online problems or customize your own level for students to practice place value problems.
- Place Value Game - Find the value of the red underlined digit.
- Place Value Made Easy - Interactive tutorial with practice exercises.
- Place Value Pirates - Find the corresponding pirate who is standing on the platform that contains a specified number.
- Place Value Practice - Practice 3 different ways to write a number.
- Place Value to Thousands - Choose from 3 levels. Select the answer that best answers the question.
- Place Values - Eight lessons and exercises for Grade 2.
- Shark Numbers - Identify the number that corresponds with the blocks.
- Shark Numbers 2 - Choose numbers to 29 or numbers to 59. Count the units and identify the number that matches.
- There Must Be Thousands - Weblesson with practice on determining the value of digits.
- Practice Tests and Quizzes
- 3-Digit Whole Number: How Many Hundreds, Tens, Ones? - Online quiz that is self checking.
- 3-Digit Number Name: How Many Hundreds, Tens, Ones? - Online quiz that is self checking.
- Partitioning 2 Digit Quiz (Timed) - Twenty questions; three seconds to answer each question. Select the answer that identifies the number shown.
- Partitioning 2 Digit Quiz (Untimed) - Twenty questions. Select the answer that identifies the number shown.
- Place Value Playoff - Expanded Form of Numbers - Online quiz.
- Place Value Quiz - Pick the number that matches the picture.