Ordered Pairs - 8.F.B.4, 8.F.B.5
Links verified on 12/24/2015
- Billy Bug - Quadrant I only 10x10 grid.
- Billy Bug 2 - All four quadrants, four 5x5 grids.
- Catch the Fly - Use the keyboard to enter the x and y values of an ordered pair to help the fly catch a bug. No score is kept, each question is essentially a one question game.
- Coordinate Geometry - Match the descriptions below with a point given in the list on the right by typing its letter in the box provided.
- General Coordinates Game - Students investigate the Cartesian coordinate system through identifying the coordinates of points, or requesting that a particular point be plotted.
- Graphing Applet - Interactive site that identifies the ordered pairs of points students click on. (Internet Explorer)
- Graphing Equations and Inequalities Unit Quiz - Determine if the 8 questions are true/false.
- Graphing Ordered Pairs - Lesson with examples and interactive exercises.
- Greg's Grid Graphs - Help Greg and his family plan their visit to the museum.
- Maze Game - Students use their knowledge of points on a graph to move a robot to the target, while avoiding mines.
- Ordered Simple Plot - Interactive coordinate plane from Shodor.
- Practice problems from Math.com: The coordinate plane, Slope and y-intercept, and Graphing linear equations.
- Simple Coordinates Game - Students investigate the first quadrant of the Cartesian coordinate system through identifying the coordinates of points, or requesting that a particular point be plotted.
- Simple Maze Game - Students investigate the first Quadrant of the Cartesian coordinate system by directing a robot through a mine field laid out on the plane.
- Spy Guys Interactive - Using Ordered Pairs - Watch the video and respond at various places Lesson 18.
- Stock the Shelves - You have two minutes to put the soda bottles in their correct places on the coordinate plane.
- What's the Point? - A coordinate plane game from Funbrain.com (use the hardest level).