Odd or Even - CCSS 2.OA.C.3
Links verified on 12/23/2015
- Exercises and Games
- Even and Odd Numbers - Determine if the number is odd or even.
- Even Odd Number Games - Numerous games to play, practice, and reinforce even odd number skills.
- Fruit Shoot - Select a level (1-10, 1-20, 1-100) and choose if you want to play timed or untimed. Match the even and odd labels with the numbers of the fruit.
- Ghost Blasters (Even) - Click on ghosts that are even numbers. Click as many times as you can, you can get multiple points on each ghost.
- Ghost Blasters (Odd) - Click on ghosts that are odd numbers. Click as many times as you can, you can get multiple points on each ghost.
- Hoop Shoot - An even/odd basketball game. Correctly answer the questions to shoot the ball.
- Identifying Even & Odd Numbers - Determine if the number in each question is even or odd.
- Number Jumbler - Click on "Odd and Even" to play the game. Determine if the number is odd or even.
- Odd and Even Number Game - Find the odd or even number for each number. Choose the minimum/maximum numbers to use (2-99).
- Odd and Even Numbers - Count the objects and choose odd or even.
- Odd or Even - Select a group of numbers (1-10, 1-30, 1-00). Drag and drop the number tiles to the correct part of a Venn diagram.
- Odd or Even - [From FreeMathTest] Choose level of difficulty or customize for any number range and then select the number of questions. Self-checking.
- Twins - Read through the lesson and practice identifying odd and even numbers.
- Which Number? - Decide which even or odd number comes before or after the number in the question. Explanations provided for incorrect answers.
- Practice Tests and Quizzes -
- Identify Even/Odd Numbers - Look at the numbers and select between being odd or even numbers. Eleven self-checking questions.
- Odd and Even Math Quiz - Eleven self-checking questions.
- Odd and Even Numbers Quiz - Twenty multiple-choice questions.
- Position of Even/Odd Numbers - Read the questions and determine the position of even and odd numbers by selecting the correct answers. Eight self-checking questions.
- Quiz Time: Odd or Even - Ten multiple-choice questions. Determine which answer choice is odd or even.