An adult might need to read instructions to Kindergarten students for the activities below
Links verified on 7/31/12
- Exercises and Games
- Big Bird's Numbers - Press a number key and Big Bird identifies number and has corresponding objects. [Note: Game Player was unavailable on 7/31/12]
- Bunny Counting - Click on the number on the right that equals the bunny count.
- Fishin' Mission - Help the fisherman catch the correct number and color of fish. [New as of 7/2012]
- How Many Dogs? - Count the objects and select the correct number to match.
- Math Story - Select a story. Fill in the missing number to complete the story. [New as of 7/2012]
- Monster Numbers - Find hidden numbers in a spooky setting.
- Number Bingo - Select a game of numbers (0-24). Listen for the number and locate it on the bingo card. [New as of 7/2012]
- Number Recognition - Click on the number the rabbit says. Feedback given on wrong response.
- Number Series - Select a series of numbers to play with to start the game. Drag and drop the numbers to complete the number sequence. [New as of 7/2012]
- Nursery Tutor - Click on numbers and set a time. Flash cards on line!
- Post Letters - Listen and put the letter in the mailbox that is named. This is a drag and drop activity. Numbers 0-30.