Number Recognition - CCSS K.CC.A.3, K.CC.B.4
An adult might need to read instructions to Kindergarten students for the activities below
Links verified on 10/27/2015
- Exercises and Games
- Count Me To Sheep - Count sheep to put Telly to sleep.
- Bunny Counting - Click on the number on the right that equals the bunny count.
- Fishin' Mission - Help the fisherman catch the correct number and color of fish. [This expired link is available through the Wayback Machine Internet Archive. If the page doesn't load quickly click on Impatient? at the bottom right of the page.]
- How Many Dogs? - Count the objects and select the correct number to match.
- Math Story - Select a story. Fill in the missing number to complete the story.
- Number Bingo - Select a game of numbers (0-24). Listen for the number and locate it on the bingo card.
- Number Series - Select a series of numbers to play with to start the game. Drag and drop the numbers to complete the number sequence.
- Nursery Tutor - Click on numbers and set a time. Flash cards on line!
- Post Letters - Listen and put the letter in the mailbox that is named. This is a drag and drop activity. Numbers 0-30.