Number Correspondence - CCSS K.CC.B.4a, K.CC.B.4.b, K.CC.B.4.c, K.CC.B.5
Links verified on 2/19/14
- Exercises and Games
- Bees and Honey - Numeration exercise - Use this to help mouse skills.
- Big Count Bayou - Help count the number of critters that come along and pick the number that identifies the amount.
- Bunny counting - Click on the group who has the same count as the bunnies.
- Count Us In - Several counting games to choose from to help understand basic counting concepts.
- Counting Game - Drop the number of items into the basket to help the rabbit eat all the carrots.
- Counting with Lecky - Choose the level 1-5 or 6-10. Catch the amount of balloons that match the number.
- Finding Groups of Things - Click on the number that you are studying and find all the groups that equal the number amount.
- Fish Tank - Select "matching" and catch the number of fish that matches the number given.
- How Many - Click on the number equal to the amount of items.
- How Many - Click start and then count items. Click on the number that matches the amount 1-10
- How Many - Click start and then count items. Click on the number that matches the amount 1-20
- Ten Frame - Four games in one applet to help with identifying numbers and counting.