Graphing and Coordinate Plane - CCSS 5.MD.B.2
Links verified on 7/21/2014
- Area Graph - Design and create your own graph.
- Bar Chart - Create your own bar graph using your data.
- Bar Graph - Enter data to create a bar graph, then manipulate the graph's maximum and minimum values.
- Billy Bug - Guide Billy to the coordinates hiding the food. Coordinates 0-10 | Coordinates 0-5
- Circle Graph - Enter data categories and the value of each category to create a circle graph (similar to "Pie Chart" but the user can define the data set).
- Data Pick - Ask questions, collect data, tally and then select graph to depict data.
- Double Bar Graph - Enter data to create a double bar graph. Then, manipulate the graph's maximum and minimum values.
- Exploring Double Bar Graphs - Use this E-Lab activity to compare two sets of data. From Harcourt School.
- General Coordinates Game - Students investigate the Cartesian coordinate system through identifying the coordinates of points, or requesting that a particular point be plotted.
- Grid Graph - Identify and plot points on a grid.
- Line Graph - Create your own graph.
- Maze Game - Students use their knowledge of points on a graph to move a robot to the target while avoiding mines.
- Pie Graph - Lesson and activity.
- Pie Chart - Make your own pie charts.
- Planet Hop - Find coordinates of planets and the equation of line created.
- Reading a Grid - Find Hurkle behind the grid. Type X and Y axis numbers to find him.
- Simple Coordinates Game - Students investigate the first quadrant of the Cartesian coordinate system through identifying the coordinates of points, or requesting that a particular point be plotted.
- Simple Maze Game - Students investigate the first quadrant of the Cartesian coordinate system by directing a robot through a mine field laid out on the plane.
- Stem and Leaf Plotter - Students view stem-and-leaf plots of their data and then practice finding means, medians and modes.
- Stock the Shelves - You are the clerk. Stock the shelves using the coordinate plane.
- What's the Point? - Choose a level. Find the x-y point on a grid.
- What Percentage has been Shaded - Guess the percent of the shaded pie chart (extremely difficult).