Fact or Opinion - CCSS RI.8.9
Links verified on 6/17/2014
- Exercises and Games
- Distinguishing Between Fact and Opinion - Ten questions to answer and answers are provided instantly in small pop up windows.
- Fact, Habit, Opinion or Schedule - Choose the correct answer for each of the 10 sentences. When you are done, click on the Check Answers button to check your answers.
- Fact or Opinion - [10 questions] Decide if the sentence is a fact or opinion.
- Fact or Opinion - Identify the underlined portion of each sentence as fact or opinion.
- Practice Quizzes and Tests
- Fact and Opinion Post-Test - Eight multiple-choice and self-checking questions.
- Fact and Opinion Self-Test - Click on the appropriate choice after each statement.
- Fact or Opinion: Quiz 1 - Read the statements and determine if they are facts or opinions. Select your answer from the popup menu. There are a total of 30 statements to evaluate.
- Fact or Opinion: Quiz 2 - Read the statements and determine if they are facts or opinions. Select your answer from the popup menu. There are a total of 30 statements to evaluate.
- Quiz: Fact or Opinion - Decide which of these statements are fact or opinion from the drop-down list, then click on the "Finished" button to obtain your score out of ten.