7th Grade Interactive Math Skill Builders
Compare Fractions or Decimals - CCSS 4.NF.A.2, 5.NF.B.5.A, 6.NS.C.7.D, 7.NS.A.2.D, 7th Grade Mathematical Practices
Links verified on 7/2/2014
- Any Fractions Method Game - Match the percentages and fractions by dragging numbers onto the blackboard.
- Comparing Decimal Numbers - Determine is the number is greater than, less than, or the same.
- Comparing Fractions Quiz - Choose a level and test your knowledge on fractions.
- Comparing Fractions Side by Side Game - Compare the fractions to see if one is larger or if they are the same.
- Comparing Integers - Comparing integers with absolute values.
- Comparing Percentages and Fractions Game - Match the percentages and fractions graphics.
- Computation Castle - A game that requires the utilization of several math skills: mixed numbers/improper fractions, equivalent fractions, metric conversions, exponents, rounding to the nearest thousands and thousandths and place value.
- Decimal Number Lines - Three whiteboard resources to assist in the teaching and learning of decimals; zero to one, zero to ten, and a decimal number line.
- Dolphin Racing - Find the fractions needed to power your dolphin to the finish line.
- Fraction Ordering Game - Put the fractions in the correct order.
- Fraction Sorter - Interactive site posted by Shodor. Practice comparing fractions.
- Ordering Decimal Numbers - Click and drag the numbers to put them in order from least to greatest.
- Ordering Decimal Numbers II - Click and drag the numbers to put them in order from least to greatest.
- Percent with a Calculator - Work the problems, choose your answer and then run your mouse over the colored blocks to see if you were correct.
- Simplifying Fractions Game - Compare 2 fractions to see if one is larger or if they are the same.
Internet4classrooms is a collaborative effort by
Susan Brooks and Bill Byles.