6th Grade Interactive Language Arts Skill Builders
Analogies - CCSS L.6.5.b
Links verified on 10/20/2015
Analogies - Don't be Stubborn as a Mule, try this quiz.
Challenge - When you see the word that completes the analogy, click
on the button at the bottom left of the screen. Be quick!
Find the Appropriate Match - Use the drop down menu below each word
to select an answer.
Quiz - Use your keyboard to type the word that completes the analogy.
- Analogy Quiz
- Solving analogies helps you develop critical thinking skills. Select the
correct answer choice for this Quia activity.
Quiz: Set 2 - More Quia analogies from Diana Dell.
- Awesome Analogies
- Jeopardy style game for one or two players. Figure out why the first pair
of words go together so that you can finish the second word pair.
- Fact Monster
- Analogy of the Day - Choose the word that best completes the analogy.
- Field Trip - Unscramble the letters of the word in red to find
a synonym for each word in black. A word list is provided.
Analogy Set - Mr. Anker's analogy practice quiz.
- Analogy Battleship
-Sink your opponent's ships by answering questions about different types
of analogies correctly.
Analogy Activities at Readquarium.
Thesaurus - finding new ways to say something
- Word Relationships
- Use the drop down menu to the right of each word to select an answer.
Internet4classrooms is a collaborative effort by
Susan Brooks and Bill Byles.