Sample Units / Lessons
Links verified 3/16/2013
- Board Game - Directions for a board game project. This project is based upon History, but can be adapted to other subjects.
- Causes of the Civil War - A tiered lesson plan for learning the Causes of the Civil War.
- Classrooms@Work - Reports on specific projects completed in 1st, 4th, 5th, 8th and 9th grades.
- Differentiated Instruction Using Technology - Provides an example lesson for upper elementary using digital media.
- Differentiated Learning Egyptian Project - Lesson plan for middle school -
- Differentiated Lessons for Teachers posted by Leon County
- Photojournalism Tiered Lesson Plan ( grades 10-12 ) - In this lesson, students explore how photographs can be interpreted as conveying rich stories to the beholder. [this expired page is from the Internet Archive known as the Wayback Machine]
- Sample Layered Curriculum Units - posted by Dr. Kathie Nunley. The page starts with middle/high school, but includes most middle/high subjects as well as some K-6 units near the bottom of the page.
- DifferentialtionCentral - A'go to' place for reliable information and resources that will help deepen your understanding and enhance your practice of Differentiated Instruction.
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print