Teacher Tools - Bookmarks
Links verified on 1/2/2013
- Blank Bookmark Template - [scroll down to find the blank bookmark link] let your students express their creativity using pen, pencil, or crayon with this blank bookmark template [3 to a page - .pdf format]
- Bookmark Forge - create your own western style bookmarks.
- Bookmarks from Primary Games - In just a few minutes you can make your very own bookmarks. Just print, cut out, and enjoy!
- Bookmarks from Dositey - bookmark cut-outs
- Bookmark from Professor Garfield - Three bookmarks
- Book Wiggles - cute segmented worms (five to a page) that students can decorate with pencils or crayon [links to more bookmarks and ideas for using the wiggles can be found at their book wiggles page ]
- DLTK's Custom Bookmarks - The bookmark can be the same on front and back or you can add a verse of your own and customize the back of the bookmark.
- Earth Day Bookmarks - six bookmarks are in this collection
- Exclusive Bookmark Designs - six designs are available from John Fisher
- Harry Potter Bookmarks - three bookmarks
- Jan Brett's Bookmarks - many free printable bookmarks from a children's book author
- Make your own bookmarks in Word - Learn how to create your own bookmarks.
- Photos of Animals bookmarks - almost three dozen animal bookmarks from BillyBear4kids
- Reading Strategy Bookmarks - two double-sided bookmarks on a page, at Jefferson County Schools
- Scarecrow Bookmarks - four bookmarks on this page from abc Teach
- Story Elements Bookmarks - five bookmarks, one per story element, from Tenia Mason
- Sue Ellen's Bookmarks - eight designs are available from the PBS site devoted to Arthur (they also have a text to Braille translator)
- Train your Brain to Read Bookmarks - reminder of the reading comprehension strategies associated with Reciprocal Teaching
Don't Miss These!
- Early Learning HQ - hundreds of foundation stage/phase and key stage one resources that are all free to download; resources to assist early years practitioners and to inspire and educate the children whom they teach
- Printable Resources For SEN (Special Educational Needs) - Here you will find many, many tools for helping all of your students succeed!
- Personal Educational Press - Create free educational worksheets such as flashcards, game boards, and quizzes to print directly from your browser. Make tracing sheets, quizzes, study sheets, word lists, bingo cards, word scrambles, word searches and more!
Internet4classrooms is a collaborative effort by
Susan Brooks and Bill Byles.