Links checked 4-28-2016
- Back to school: How parent involvement affects student achievement - Parent involvement can make a difference in a childs education.
- Class Act Dad - Getting Involved with Your Child's School - For dads to have a positive impact on their children's education, they need to get involved early on and think outside the box.
- Get Involved - Tips on Getting Involved in School.
- Getting Involved at School - There are many good reasons and opportunities for you to volunteer at school.
- Making a Difference - 25 ways you can make a difference.
- Middle Schoolers - Tips From a Middle-School Principal.
- When Kids Become Too Cool for Their Parents - For Parents of preteens and adolescents.