High School Resources
Links verified on 7/28/2015
- Ohio Resource Center for Mathematics, Science and Language Arts Educators - This is a collection of technology integrated lessons, online applications, videos, articles, and structured activities that can be used by teacher educators and professional development providers to help teachers learn to effectively integrate electronic technologies into classroom instruction.
- Cinquain lesson - Use this technology integration lesson in a variety of subjects.
- Curriculum-Based Technology Integration Activities - Baltimore County Public Schools database of lessons.
- Cyber Bee has a page of Curriculum Ideas - This site lists many interesting ways how the Internet can be used in the classroom.
- ETrip - (PreK - 12) Step by step directions for students, all subject areas, all grades - from the Instructional Technology Department, Midway ISD, Waco, TX.
- Fast Food Fun - Use the Internet and spreadsheets to find calories and fat in a typical fast food meal. Then visit the United States Department of Agriculture to find out more about healthy eating guidelines.
- Graphing Stratospheric Ozone - A project posted at the Exploratorium, designed for high school students.
- High School Computer Lessons using Office - by Patricia Nicholson
- Lesson Plans from East Detroit Public Schools - Lesson plans which integrate technology (Elementary, Middle, and High School).
- Microsoft Education Many lesson plans, organized by grade and subject, that build Microsoft Office skills while learning subject matter. Very easy to navigate.
- National Educational Technology Standards - From ISTE
- Technology Curriculum Integration Ideas - Lists of ideas for various software such as PowerPoint, Word, Web Activities, Hyperstudio categorized by subject areas. [This expired link is available through the Wayback Machine Internet Archive. If the page doesn't load quickly click on Impatient? at the bottom right of the page.]
- Technology Curriculum Integration Ideas - general Ideas listed in alphabetical order by software & by grade level
- Teaching with the Web - From Kennesaw State University, organized by grade level K through 12 - many ideas to get you started!
- Teaching with the Web - A compilation of ideas for using WWW resources as a language teaching tool.
- WebGuide template from Internet 4 Classrooms.
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print