Lesson Plan Templates from Teacher Tools at i4c
Lesson Plan Templates
Links verified on 1/2/2013
For more Lesson Plan Templates, visit our Lesson Plan section.
- ALFY Lesson Builder for Teachers
- Classroom Forms and Testing - Jill Perkins
- Classroom Organizers - from EducationWorld
- Daily Assignment Maker - Give your students a head start on weekly assignments by filling out this form and giving it to your class.
- Daily Lesson Plan - Template to download; select from daily, by subject area, or by grade level.
- Excel Lesson Plan Template - nice layout and can easily adjust to own needs.
- Homework for the Week - Print out a worksheet for your students to keep up with their homework assignments.
- LessonPro - Create online lessons with a user-friendly, fill-in-the-blank template.
- Lesson Plan Template - A list of generally accepted free lesson planning templates
- On-line Lesson Planner - Load your lesson plan to your computer with a click of the mouse. Even more — link to puzzles, worksheets and quizzes that you have created with the teacher tools on DiscoverySchool.com!
- Microsoft Office Lesson Plan Template - Excel spreadsheet template.
- StandardsToolBox -Lesson Planner - Share lessons with colleagues, and edit, print, or email your lessons from any online computer Online lesson planning, test prep, and standards accountability teacher tool.
Don't Miss These !
- Early Learning HQ - hundreds of foundation stage/phase and key stage one resources that are all free to download; resources to assist early years practitioners and to inspire and educate the children whom they teach
- Printable Resources For SEN (Special Educational Needs) - Here you will find many, many tools for helping all of your students succeed!
- Personal Educational Press - Create free educational worksheets such as flashcards, game boards, and quizzes to print directly from your browser. Make tracing sheets, quizzes, study sheets, word lists, bingo cards, word scrambles, word searches and more!
Internet4classrooms is a collaborative effort by
Susan Brooks and Bill Byles.