Compare and contrast two persons, places, things, or ideas. 0501.3.5
Links verified on 1/23/2012
- Aesop's Fables - Two versions of each story to compare and contrast.
- Compare and Contrast - Students select two works of art from a list of 26, and then write their own short essay comparing the works of art.
- Compare and Contrast Map - interactive template tool on creating compare and contrast material.
- Compare and Contrast WebQuest - compare two stories
- Compare and Contrast Activities - a collection of resources at Internet4Classrooms
- Compare and Contrast Lesson Plans - a collection of resources at Internet4Classrooms
- Comparing Two Stories - Use a Venn diagram to compare two stories - the fairy tale Cinderella and the native American Cinderella story, The Rough-Face Girl.
- Comparing Two stories - template to use comparing The Three Snow Bears by Jan Brett and Goldilocks and the Three Bears.
- Tell it to the Judge - Compare and contrast the classic fairy tale with the fractured one
- Gingerbread Baby vs. The Gingerbread Man - [designed for grade 1] a compare and contrast activity
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print