Test Taking Assistance
Links verified on 1/22/15
- Cumulative Test Prep - Twenty-Two practice math tests, one per chapter; each test is twenty questions in length
- Free Math Test: Third Grade - This site has online tests and printable worksheets to help your third grade students prepare for assessments. Make sure you click on the links next to blue logos.
- Houghton Mifflin Test Prep Practice and Test Taking Help for Math - These practice tests are based on a 3rd grade Houghton Mifflin Math textbook.
- New York State Education Department: - Four 3rd grade Language Arts tests plus scoring guide
- New York State Education Department: - Four 3rd grade Math tests plus scoring guide
- New York State Education Department: - Four 4th grade Language Arts tests plus scoring guide
- New York State Education Department: - Four 4th grade Math tests plus scoring guide
- Practice Tests and Activities - Links to practice tests and activities for 3rd grade
- Printable CRCT Tests - These tests were given in Georgia in 2006, most are Adobe Acrobat format; Third Grade tests - two language tests, six math test, five reading tests, three science tests, five social studies tests
- Third Grade Math Brain Teasers - Help your students get ready for tests with these twelve brain teasers.
- Third Grade Practice Reading Test - Two stories to read, eight questions to answer for each story.
- Test Prep Practice - Thirty-one 10 question quizzes based on a Houghton Mifflin math textbook.
- Test Quest: Be a Better Test Taker - Five strategies to help your third grade math students become better test takers.
- Virginia State Standards of Learning: Science, Math and Technology Practice Tests - Select Science 3 or Math 3 and the number of questions you want; five, ten, twenty, or forty.