Test Taking Assistance
Links verified on 1/22/15
- Cumulative Test Prep - Twenty-Two practice math tests, one per chapter; each test is twenty questions in length
- Free Math Test: Second Grade - This site has online tests and printable worksheets to help your second grade students prepare for assessments. Make sure you click on the links with the blue logos.
- Houghton Mifflin Test Prep Practice and Test Taking Help for Math - These practice tests are based on a 2nd grade Houghton Mifflin Math textbook.
- Practice Tests and Activities - Links to practice tests and activities for 2nd grade
- Printable CRCT Tests - These tests were given in Georgia in 2006, most are Adobe Acrobat format; Second Grade tests - five language tests, four math test, three reading tests
- Second Grade Math Brain Teasers - Help your students get ready for tests with these twelve brain teasers.
- Second Grade Practice Reading Test - Two stories to read, six questions to answer for each story.
- Test Prep Practice - Thirty 10 question quizzes based on a Houghton Mifflin math textbook.
- Test Quest: Be a Better Test Taker - Four strategies to help your second grade math students become better test takers.
- Virginia State Standards of Learning: Science, Math and Technology Practice Tests - Select Math 2 and the number of questions you want; five, ten, twenty, or forty.