Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Describe properties of plane figures (such as circles, triangles, squares and rectangles) and solid shapes (such as spheres, cubes and cylinders). (0306.4.1)
Links verified on 12/26/2014
- Anglemania - (3-5) describe triangles using appropriate geometric vocabulary
- Comparing Plane Figures to Solid Figures -Compare the objects defining a plane figure verses a solid figure.
- Plane Figures A Two-dimensional figure drawn on a flat surface is known as plane geometry.
- Plane Figure Quiz - Self check quiz with hints if make wrong choice.
- Plane Figure Quiz -Find the plane shape shown on the solid.
- Polygons and Non-Polygons - drag polygons into one bin and anything that is not a polygon into another bin
- Properties of Plane Figures - Understanding the properties of plane figures.
- Shape, Space and Measure - activities, quizzes and more
- Triangle Identification - type of triangle - given its angles
- Triangle Identification - type of triangle - given its number of sides
site for teachers |
PowerPoint show |
Acrobat document |
Word document |
whiteboard resource |
video format |
interactive lesson |
a quiz |
lesson plan |
Internet4classrooms is a collaborative effort by
Susan Brooks and Bill Byles.
150636651 US 1