Choose the correct formation of contractions and plurals within context. SPI 0301.1.8
Links verified on 12/23/2014
- Apostrophes and Contractions - worksheet to print or use with whole class; many examples of contraction usage
- Contractions - 'to be' verb - type the contraction beside the two words
- Contraction Games - many quizzes, worksheets and games
- Contraction Match - matching game
- Contraction Practice - write the contraction for the underlined word.
- Contraction Worksheets - many choices
- Contractions - type the contraction beside the two words
- Fly By Contraction Practice - find the correct airplane to match with the contraction
- Power Proofreading - Choose 3rd grade then select; Rules for Guests, or any one of the mixed practice exercises.
- Practice Using Plural Spelling Rules - [Skillwise worksheet] Twelve picture pairs that cover all the different spelling rules
- Type the contraction - [25 questions] type the contraction form of words
- Using Plural Spelling Rules - [Skillwise worksheet] Plural spelling rules, filling in the gaps with either the singular or plural spelling
- Using Plurals - [Skillwise factsheet] A few rules to help spell plurals
- Verb Power - Students identify underlined words as main verbs, helping verbs or contractions.
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print