Solve real-world problems requiring scientific notation. SPI 0806.2.4
Links verified on 7/25/2014
- Exponent Practice - Try a workout of 10 problems. If you get at least 8 correct on your first attempt, then you're ready to move on. If not, review "In Depth" and try again.
- Interactive Algebra Review on Integer Exponents - review with a large number of practice problems to answer
- Multiplication and Division Problems Using Scientific Notation - two examples and seven practice problems
- Multiplication in Scientific Notation - four examples and seven practice problems
- Practice with Scientific Notation - Pencil and paper may be needed - (answers provided) [This expired page is brought to you by the Internet archive, the Wayback Machine.]
- Scientific Notation - explanation from New York University's MathMol page
- Scientific Notation - Why your wrist (or keyboard) will thank you for not writing all those zeros.
- Scientific Notation - interactive practice
- Scientific Notation Problem Generator - either the scientific notation or standard notation representation of a number will be shown. Put the corresponding value(s) in the empty cell(s) and press "Check Answer".