Recognize there are many numbers between any two whole numbers on the number line. 0506.3.6
Links verified on 9/15/2014
- Decimal and Number Lines - explanation with examples
- Decimals and Number Lines - practice questions
- Decimal Lessons - thirteen lessons on a variety of topics - lessons C 1 through C 13
- Decimal Number Line - This ITP allows you to select an interval from a given number line and show that interval as a second number line divided into ten equal parts but on a bigger scale
- Decimal Number Line Quiz - enter the correct decimal value
- Decimal Number Line Resources - Three whiteboard resources to assist in the teaching and learning of decimals
- Decimal Number Lines - place decimals on an interactive number line
- Decimal Number Lines - [IXL quiz] Find the value of t. Write your answer as a decimal number.
- Decimal Numbers: Hundredths - decimals lesson plan from HomeschoolMath.net
- Decimals Number Lines - These number lines can be used by children throughout the other decimal activities in this section.
- Number Lines - create a line from the menu, or make one of your own
- Placing Numbers on a Number Line - Drag the arrow to the correct point on a number line. Lots of choice over level, including whole numbers, negative number, decimals, fraction and multiples. Can be used to teach place value, approximation skills, and reading varying scales.
- Representation of Decimals on a Number Line - To represent a decimal on a number line, divide each segment of the number line into ten equal parts
- Whiteboard Tools - seven free online whiteboard tools for teachers and students . also
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print