Estimate, measure, and calculate length to the nearest unit: meter, centimeter, yard, foot, and inch. 0206.4.4 Links verified on 11/28/2009
- Are We There Yet? - select the appropriate unit of measure
- Centimeters - to nearest whole number (from FunBrain)
- Centimeters - to half centimeter (from FunBrain)
- Inches - to nearest whole number (from FunBrain)
- Inches - to quarter inch (from FunBrain)
- Measure it - practice using a ruler - inches and centimeters
- Measuring Tools - select measurement tools for real-world measuring situations
- Teaching Measures - Choose from three modules; length, mass, and capacity. Each category offers several activities for your large screen display as well as supporting worksheets.
- The Ruler Game - Learn To Read A Ruler (inches only - increments from inches to sixteenths)
- Worksheet Generator - [ inches only] Print your own worksheets to let your students practice reading a ruler.