Identify stated or implied cause-effect relationships. SPI 0701.5.3
Links verified on 3/22/2010
- Adverb Clauses: Cause and Effect Relationships - complete the statement to create a cause and effect
- Cause and Effect Transitions - Combine two sentences using connecting words to show cause and effect.
- Cause and Effect - Quia Quiz
- Cause and Effect Activities and Quizzes - a collection of resources at Internet4Classrooms
- Cause and Effect Diagrams - Lesson showing how to think through causes of a problem
- Cause and Effect Graphic Organizer - Use this to help determine relationships.
- Cause and Effect Sheet - Read passage online and answer questions on paper
- Cause and Effect Lesson - explore some cause and effect situations using graphic organizers
- Cause and Effect Pre-test - Short passages to read, followed by questions, after taking the pretest try another Pre-test
- Cause and Effect quizzes - Quiz One | Quiz Two | Quiz Three | Quiz Four | Quiz Five
- Cause and Effect Slide Show Presentation - After viewing the show take a post test
- Cause-and-Effect Writing Challenges Students - The cause-and-effect relationship is both a way of thinking and a format for writing. Teachers who emphasize cause-and-effect writing say that they are helping students learn to think critically as well as write cogently. Read what three experienced teachers have to say about this teaching approach, which can be used with students of all ages. This is an article from Education World magazine
- Making The Relationship Explicit Between Your Ideas - from UniLearning - Academic Writing