Locate integers on the number line. SPI 0606.2.8
Links verified on 7/8/2014
- Algebra Puzzle - Find the value of each of the three objects presented in the puzzle. The numbers given represent the sum of the objects in each row or column. Sometimes, only one object will appear in a row or column. That makes the puzzle easier to solve. Other times, you will have to look for relationships among the objects.
- Estimate Numbers on a Number Line - select an appropriate stage and start estimating or
- Line Jumper - students practice locating numbers on a number line with this FunBrain game [five levels of difficulty are available]
- Placing Calculations on a Number Line - four types to choose from; calculations involving addition, subtraction, multiplication, or division or
- Placing Numbers on a Number Line - five styles to choose from including whole numbers, fractions and decimals or
- Make a Number Line - Learn how to make a number line for use with an interactive whiteboard or other projection devices.
- Number Line - Use this workbook on an interactive whiteboard or projection device. Two number lines are provided; one is divided into fourths and the other is divided into fifths. A second set of numbers is available to replace the ones below the number line. Edit the text boxes to make new numbers. [Excel workbook to download]
- Printable Number Lines for Math - list of number lines to print and use as handouts or worksheets
- Rational Numbers on the Number Line - worksheet with explanation and eleven practice problems
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print