Identify the kind(s) of conflict (e.g., person vs. person, person vs. self, person vs. environment, person vs. technology) present in literary plots. 0601.8.7
Links verified on 6/23/2014
- Conflict and Tension - brief description of various types of conflict
- Developing Conflict - article about the different kinds of conflict in a fictional story
- Identify the main conflict in a story - In this lesson you will learn to identify the main conflict in the story by recording and sorting major and minor conflicts.
- Literary Conflict - External vs. Internal
- The Three Master Recipes of Fiction - three different types of conflict in fiction
- Types of Conflict Found In Literature - Storyboard That is the perfect way to both engage high-school students in ELA class and teach them to identify the types of literary conflict. Adapt this lesson to other stories.
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print