Match pictures of seedlings to adult plants and a juvenile to the adult animal 0007.4.2
Links verified 12/30/2015
- Baby Animals - An Online Story Picture Book For Young Children. Adult animals are named, but are not shown. [this expired page is from the Internet Archive known as the Wayback Machine]
- Baby Animals Crossword Puzzle - Click on each box to type letters into the crossword puzzle. (use this as a follow up activity after studying baby animals)
- Baby Animal Videos - (posted by the San Diego Zoo) Click on an animal in the list to begin the video. While the emphasis is on the baby, you also see the parent.
- Gallery of Young and Adult Animals - click on one of the baby animals to see a larger picture of the baby plus an adult
- Match Parents With Babies - Springboard Magazine's All About Babies page has a matching quiz (names not pictures) at the bottom of the page.
- What Will I Be When I Grow Up? - a baby animal and three adult animals are shown, students must select the matching adult
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print