Make a Venn diagram to compare the structures and functions of an animal cell with a city or school 0707.1.3
Links verified on 6/12/2014
- Animal Cell Structure - from the Molecular Expressions site
- Cell Functions - list of functions of various call parts in table form
- Cell Structure and Function - In this lab you will look at the eukaryotic cells of plants and animals.
- Cell Structure and Function Tutorial - The goal of this tutorial is for students to be able to describe cell theory, differences between prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells and understand cell structure and function. Students should complete all three portions of this tutorial.
- Cells are the Starting Point - posted by Biology4Kids
- Education World Templates - seventeen graphic organizers to download and print or edit
- Holt Interactive Graphic Organizers - Three dozen different templates are available at this site. Click on a graphic organizer to download a PDF of it. Once you've downloaded an organizer, type your comments and print it.
- Using Excel as a Graphic Organizer to make a Venn Diagram - step by step instructions on how to make a Venn diagram
- Venn Diagram - Classtools has an online 3-circle Venn diagram
- Venn Diagram, 2 Circles - This interactive tool allows students to create Venn Diagrams that contain two overlapping circles, enabling them to organize their information logically. Student Interactive from Read/Write/Think
- Venn Diagram Graphic Organizer - template to print from Read Write Think
- Venn Diagram Graphic Organizer - this version has lines drawn in the circles for text to be written on
- Venn Diagram Worksheet Maker - from Teachnology
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print